“When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds; your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world.
Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.” -Patanjali
Verapose Yoga is a Registered Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance. We offer both an RYT-200 Teacher Training Certification, an RYT-300 Teacher Training Certification as well as numerous Continuing Education opportunities through high-quality workshop offerings. We are a teaching facility and offer many opportunities throughout the year for our students to continue to grow.
At Verapose, our Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) programs are rooted in the belief that everyone is beautifully unique and capable of enjoying the deep and lasting benefits of a holistic yoga practice.
Join us for our (newly transitioned ONLINE) RYT-200 program to empower your connection to your Self, and to learn how to guide others in enjoying the benefits of yoga. We also offer an RYT-300 program for current RYT-200 yoga teachers.
You will learn:
- A balanced approach to teaching all students
- An introduction to anatomy and physiology
- A deep understanding of the layers of an Asana practice
- The breath as the foundation of our yoga and meditation practice
- A daily exploration of yoga in our lives and lifestyle
- Explore the rich tradition of yoga from its origins.
Small class size; space is limited, to provide high quality instruction and support.
Please note some general rules of the Yoga Alliance:
- For the RYT-200 Certification, you’ll need a total of 180 CONTACT HOURS to complete the program (You receive 20 hours for homeworks, and non-classroom activities)
- 65 Contact Hours include hours with a teacher that meets the minimum ERYT-200 level of experience.
- Public Practice classes outside of Verapose Yoga CANNOT BE COUNTED toward the 180 hours (with the program, unlimited yoga is included)
The 180 hours are counted by adding the following:
- Weekend Hours
- Apprentice Hours (Observing, Assisting, Student & Team teaching)
- Special Workshops or Presentations (Not Required)
For more information on the Yoga Alliance & Guidelines, please visit www.yogaalliance.org.
$3,200 paid in full before August 15, 2020. After August 15, tuition is $3,400. Payment plan available.
ONLINE Class Schedule
September 12, 202 – March 7, 2021.
6 weekend intensive dates (final March weekend tentatively planned for in-person):
- Sept 12-13
- Oct 17-18
- Nov 14-15
- Dec 5-6
- Jan 30-31
- Mar 6-7
The weekend intensives run approximately 9-5:30pm Saturday and Sunday with an hour lunch break (lunch times may vary due to our schedule), along with a few brief breaks.
Verapose Yoga and Meditation House
3173 Baker Road
Dexter, MI 48130
For more information or to apply for the program, please call Courtney at (734) 726-0086 or email Courtney@veraposeyoga.com.